Here are some of the things you can do
- See a list of forthcoming meets
- See the weather for the next meet
- Get information on popular meet venues
- See an archive of previous meets
- Add a meet (members only)
You can also get an RSS feed of forthcoming Meets - copy this link to your RSS feed reader
- Please familiarise yourself with the Club Policy for Meets
- Anyone who attends an IMC organised meet and participates with the club in activities for which IMC members are insured through affiliation to the British Mountaineering Council (BMC) must belong to the IMC or a BMC affiliated club or hold individual or family membership of the BMC. Read our constitution for details.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- For 16 and 17 year olds, the meets consent form must be signed for each meet.
- For news of other less formally organised meetings contact the club's meets organiser or just ask around at one of our local climbing walls on a Monday or Wednesday evening (throughout the year), where you will usually find a member of the IMC. We have a regular club evening on the first Wednesday of each month at the climbing wall at Copleston Centre, which is the sports hall attached to Copleston School on Foxhall Road, on the east side of Ipswich. People start to arrive about 7.00 pm. Just come along and say hello. If you don't know where the Coplston wall is then have a look on on the UKClimbing database or at this map.
- Another way to meet us is to come along to one of our social events. These are usually held in the bar at the Copleston Centre. If any social events are planned (usually only during the winter months) then they are listed on our meetings page. Non-members are most welcome to come along to these social events.